Three roles that I was given in the multi-camera production were:
1. Camera 1 operator
2. Camera 3 operator
3. Presenter/Main Panellist
Being the camera operator meant that I had to listen to the
Directors instructions and act upon them sufficiently. I think I done this
well. These cameras stayed static throughout the live production so I had to
listen to the instructions and put the camera in place before the shooting
started.
Being the main panellist meant that I had to open and close the
show, hold the show together and make sure we fill up the whole 10minutes. Next
time we have a live TV production I will rehearse more with my whole group so
that I am sure of what I am doing, even with the pressure of doing it live and
having everyone watching. I will also need to practice being in front of a
camera and improvising if my mind goes blank.
No comments:
Post a Comment